03 February 2011

FAILURE DOES NOT EQUAL DEFEAT (Or is that the other way around?)

Wild Things I
It's amazing what you can and cannot see about a piece when you photograph it.  Yikes!  LOL...  Okay, I NEVER claimed to be a photographer. Clearly I need a better camera or a clos(er) up lens.  This camera advertised close up capability but forgot to say - If yah wanna get real details you have to be satisfied with the chic blurry look. Oh well... live and learn.

Tiny meltdown.... Breathing deeply, 1,2,3,4,5,6... I am not defeated! I am not defeated! Everything happens for a reason! Everything Happens for a reason! I am exactly where I need to Be. I am exactly where I need to be, I am exactly where I need to be.....    Breathing, breathing, calm, cal, calmer now....

Back on track... in addition to taking bad pics and seeing a couple of flaws, courtesy of my new friend, the all seeing camera, a wing broke off one of my little birds ( a new clay I was trying out). Ouch! Better now than later, eh?

Uhm... I'm going to have a bubble bath and relax and allow the next steps to emerge. It's all good! The brooches will have to become pendants because the pin backs were defective and a new bird will have to be made. That's all there is to it... No problems.
Wild Things II



 "Wild thing...you make my heart sing...
You make everything
Groovy
I said wild thing...

Wild thing, I think I love you

But I wanna know for sure
Come on, hold me tight
I love you

Wild thing...you make my heart sing...

You make everything
Groovy
I said wild thing...

Wild thing, I think you move me

But I wanna know for sure
So come on, hold me tight
You move me."
Wild Thing ~ Written and sung by the Troggs in 1966

Peace out Peeps! 
;-)*

No comments:

Post a Comment